plumbing and central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please can you help me.

i have a vekera 35 he. and it will not work. it is flashing 10 0n the front panel. i have had a local plumber out to try and fix it. he charged me to reset it and then to teld me he would be back next day with a part. guess what he never came back or ansered my calls. so please can some one tell me what is wrong with my boiler. thank you

Sponsored Links
error 10 is no flame detected, but this could be for another reason. Try checking the condensate waste pipe to see if it has frozen up outside. Ensure it is all fully clear before trying to reset the boiler again, then come back and let us know if this worked.

thank you for your reply. but iam iam sure it is not the condence trap or pipe. what else do you think it may be. i would be greatfull for your reply.

Are you sure the condensate path is clear ? You really do need to check it properly.

If you are 100% then it could be a few things :-

Gas valve
Ignition electrode
Flame sense electrodes
PCB

amongst other things ?

Sponsored Links
i am 100 per cent sure. all i know is that the boiler does light up for 1 second and stops and repeats this 3 times before displaying number 10. i see it light trough a pipe glass hole. any ideas

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back