plumbing and heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder what other corgi installers think about the Corgi plumber scheme being available to non corgi men.

Sponsored Links
As others have pointed out, anyone registered on their plumbing scheme will be able to truthfully describe themselves as a Corgi registered plumber.

Of course, to the general public corgi registered plumber means registered to carry out gas work. But now that vital understanding is going to be undermined by Corgi themselves.

It was only ever going to be a matter of time before their greed and short sightedness got the better of them. The time it seems has arrived. Corgi are shooting themselves in the foot!

yayy lets hope thats the case chris :LOL:

my problem with the scheme is one of these pillocks who has got the NVQ2 without stepping out of the classroom will find it a POP to join whereas a bloke who has been plumbing for years and years, has his G3 WIAPS and loads of other VOCATIONAL training but has got one has to go cap in hand to them to join, if they got off their fat arses and look at his work they would see that he is worth twenty of these "new plumbers"

tossers

Sponsored Links
I`m quite content to be a member of The Guild of Crafty Master Men :eek: I`m going to put my C+G certificates on eBAY :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back