CORGI PLUMBING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am I being cynical? Or is the CORGI plumbing registration scheme just another money making exersice? Did I read the form right? Is it really another £300! Even Dick Turpin wore a mask. :cry:
I've been a Corgi member since before it was compolsary and have supported them. But I'm begining to think they are just taking the Pish!

Sponsored Links
its not corgi.they are just cashing in on the goverment reforms to make us a communist regime.

facist you mean fitz

Our firm is signing up to it mainly to save them the hassle of informing the LA over unvented cylinders

another few years with this goverment and the best place to be will be jail. at least in there u can have a bloody cig in peace.

Sponsored Links
fitz said:
best place to be will be jail. at least in there u can have a b****y cig in peace.
We'll take your word for it. You oviously know about these things. ;)

just been investigating my vacation options ,and for freedom of speech,exercise and entertainment along with value for money,Kirkam open prison seemed like the best U.K destination. :LOL:

fitz1 said:
just been investigating my vacation options ,and for freedom of speech,exercise and entertainment along with value for money,Kirkam open prison seemed like the best U.K destination. :LOL:
I'll happily contribute something to your holiday fund.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back