Poetry, Music, Books and all things good....

Is that legal? I found this , but it never occurred to me to simply attach the file to an email. Might be worth a punt if anyone on here fancies a go

Sponsored Links
I download mine on to the Kindle app on the ipad...do you think it will still work.

Is that legal? I found this , but it never occurred to me to simply attach the file to an email. Might be worth a punt if anyone on here fancies a go
That only works in the states you can't do it over here.

Sponsored Links
I stuck a photo of a kindle onto an old DVD cover. Do you think that'll work :LOL:

I download mine on to the Kindle app on the ipad...do you think it will still work.
I've no idea,try it.

I did try it, but no you can't do that on the ipad.
I think that is one of its limitations...but if you can do it on the Kindle yes, why not go for it and share books with each other.

You can only legally do this if the kindles (up to:cool: are registered to the same amazon account otherwise its illegal and opening you up to copyright infringement. For details see the Amazon website.

You can only legally do this if the kindles (up to:cool: are registered to the same amazon account otherwise its illegal and opening you up to copyright infringement. For details see the Amazon website.
I'll promise not to tell.

There hasn't been much activity in this thread for a while so just thought i would add a little so that it doesn't disappear too far down the list.

I'm reading a book called 'Roofworld' at the moment. Not my usual style of book I must admit. It's about a community who live on the roof tops of London and very rarely come down. They get about by using cables fixed between buildings and have their own network of stations.

All has been fine up till now but a war has broken out over leadership which results in strange killings and sacrifices.

A strange book but something is keeping me interested. Will let you know what I thought of it when I've finished.

Hi squeaky how nice to see you, I had been wondering where you were.

I am busy writing my book so not much time for reading, also I read for Joe as he writes, he has done over 75.000 words which is just brilliant, he is well on the way to finishing his book soon. How good is that, he has done a fantastic job :)

I may put some time aside for a read at the weekend if I am not too busy...I have just bought, amongst goodness knows how many other books, which I will 'read one day' A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry, every review gives it a five star rating so I think once I start it I shall find it hard to put it down.

Still have the mallards here by the way...she laid an egg...just a stray one...no proper nest, but the rook came down and ate it :cry:

Nice to see you too susie.

I'm so impressed that you are writing your book. Without giving anything away, what genre is it?

Writing is something I have been thinking about for some time but never make the time to start. I definately have a story in my head but struggle to put it down on paper in the right order. plus it would require a good bit of research.

:)

squeaky if you have the desire to write do please just go for it...it really is enjoyable.
As Joe will agree you don't actually write in order, so don't worry about that, we use a programme called Scrivenor which gives a 21 day free trial, which is plenty of time to have a try...you can keep your thoughts/chapters in separate sections...and gradually bring them all together.
Just do it for fun and enjoyment...we have both certainly really enjoyed our journey into our books.
Do feel free to PM me with any questions.

My book is pure lighthearted ficion, funny, romantic and a bit of everything thrown into the pot or should I say plot :)

shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell everyone, I am trying to pass it off as all my own work :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back