Pointless bickering

Status
Not open for further replies.
inferiority complex kicking in wunderkind?

See, yet again your attention to detail lets you down.
I don't have to prove a manufacturer wrong.

Sponsored Links
You do if you want any credibility.

Let's see what you know then.

exactly what would the point be, I learnt what to do, not why to do it years ago, you know the old saying "those who can do those who cant lurk round internet forums looking for someone to teach..."

and eventually you would just resort to name calling as always - maybe you really are the mythical 13 year old schoolgirl

Sponsored Links
Let's see what you know then.

exactly what would the point be, I learnt what to do, not why to do it years ago, you know the old saying "those who can do those who cant lurk round internet forums looking for someone to teach..."

and eventually you would just resort to name calling as always - maybe you really are the mythical 13 year old schoolgirl

In other words you are happy to admit you know nothing.

Next time you want your car brakes fixed - take it to a mechanic that knows nothing. :rolleyes:

Saxondale, Security Shopkeeper, Barman, Dave and Atilla the Hen are all the same poster. You just can't be trying to convince me that the combined intellect of five people could be so piteously low.

Saxondale, Security Shopkeeper, Barman, Dave and Atilla the Hen are all the same poster. You just can't be trying to convince me that the combined intellect of five people could be so piteously low.

Perhaps it is paranoia after all.

you really have lost the plot.
Yet again you ignore pertinent information, cast aspertions on peoplesknowledge and now claim 5 different people are really one and the same.

And you question the credibility of others??

The funny thing is - they all come on line together and all go off line together.

The funny thing is - they all come on line together and all go off line together.

er that is adding 2 and 2 and getting 5, oddly enough I was out at the panto when you were asking for programming on that old panel you were struggling with or I would have to barsteward

" dont tell him pike...." LOL

er that is adding 2 and 2 and getting 5, oddly enough I was out at the panto when you were asking for programming on that old panel you were struggling with or I would have to barsteward

I wasn't struggling. Just didn't have a manual. (Then again you ignore those don't you?)

I wasn't struggling. Just didn't have a manual. (Then again you ignore those don't you?)

ah so you dont know what your doing then - hardly news is it fool

Yes I do - I follow the manual. I suggest you try it sometime (if you can read the big words that is) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

joe, your just a waste of time and energy, why dont you go stand behind that bush and jump out at whoever goes past next, who knows you might get lucky or we might and it`ll be somebody with a good left hook. keep out of OUR posts and we`ll leave you alone - the choice is yours fool

saxondale said:
keep out of OUR posts and we`ll leave you alone - the choice is yours fool
Someone created a topic about joe-90 and about bickering. How can you possibly be surprised that it developed into this? :rolleyes:

saxondale said:
keep out of OUR posts and we`ll leave you alone - the choice is yours fool
Someone created a topic about joe-90 and about bickering. How can you possibly be surprised that it developed into this? :rolleyes:

not suprised, not suprised at all - just bored of the highjacking battery questions to say "ooh you dont wanna do it like that..." OMG Joe IS Harry Enfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back