Poland

Sponsored Links
repetitive "Muller" goading and abuse of member's wife
mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
You see some weird stuff. Do the world a favour old chap!
You could put me on ignore like **** end, hawkeye, and others.
Except they keep forgetting that they are supposed to have me on ignore and keep reading, and responding to my comments. :rolleyes:

You see some weird stuff. Do the world a favour old chap!

bung him on ignore mitch :LOL: :LOL:

and remember way r bee its Christmas ;) a washing machine around the way R bee household for mrs way r bee would not go amiss

hmmm :idea:

Wannabe. You're a pointless, loser, living a shell of a retarded existence on the internet, continually trying to start pointless meaningless arguments, on the off chance that if you eventually convince yourself that you win one, you might feel a tiny smidge of self worth, which you clearly don't have and never will.
However that is not to say that myself and several others haven't spent many happy moments laughing at you. For that we thank you. As for putting you on ignore that would involve pressing a button and frankly you are not worthy.
Ciao.

Haha, I've pressed the button, so I won't see the storm.

Maybe that should be out new years resolution. We should encourage each other to press the button as well.

Wannabe. You're a pointless, loser, living a shell of a retarded existence on the internet, continually trying to start pointless meaningless arguments, on the off chance that if you eventually convince yourself that you win one, you might feel a tiny smidge of self worth, which you clearly don't have and never will.
However that is not to say that myself and several others haven't spent many happy moments laughing at you. For that we thank you. As for putting you on ignore that would involve pressing a button and frankly you are not worthy.
Ciao.
Is that your best chat-up line? :LOL:
Or are you feeling a little stood up? :LOL: They do say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
A big 'Aaah bless' for mitch. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back