Poland

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have developed an app

Those in self isolation have to take regular pics of themselves to. Prove that they are isolating

If they do not plod is onto. Them

Blimey :eek:

Sponsored Links
I believe there are apps that warn when somebody is closer than 2 metres.

Sorry, 6 feet. Ghastly Euro language!

Sponsored Links
Social unrest now brewing in Italy....
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...ockdown-and-social-unrest-is-brewing-11965122

Their is no app to curb hunger.
Its the new world order.. total economic meltdown.

Their needn't be economic meltdown, as per my discussion with Notch the other night, and some discussions with Galahad which didn't go as well. Just print money, it's not real and it's not as though we ever have to pay it back, it's just fairy dust.
I was delighted tonight to find an article in The Guardian no less that pretty backs up everything I said.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/oth...back-or-will-they/ar-BB11Qq66?ocid=spartanntp

In Great Britain, that's what we've done, a decisive and positive Government, one of the finest Governments I've seen in my lifetime, has looked at the problem and said, OK, no probs, here's a gazillion trillion bucks, nobody starves, nobody gets left behind, let's get through this.

This is more or less what Italy wants to do, unfortunately, they're already on the brink of financial collapse, they're a member of a 27 nation group and need their approval, Ze Germans have kindly said that in the short term, they no longer have to comply with the strict spending and deficit controls as laid out in the Maastricht treaty, but aren't coming up with any sort of bailout package.

There's vague talk of ECB loans, but that's not what the southern European countries want, loans have to be paid back, and on this scale that would mean austerity x 10, so naturally they don't want that, they want some 'fairy dust' like we have.

Talks about a solution for the EU broke down last week, Ze Germans together with a few scandinavian countries aren't keen on debt, and they definitely don't believe in fairies, even if it never has to be paid back, they're even less keen on helping their Southern neighbours, even though that relationship via the Euro has kept the Deutschmark at a level low enough for Ze Germans to export at handsomely surplus levels.
The meetings are re-scheduled for 2 weeks time, it wont be pretty.

Social unrest now brewing in Italy....
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...ockdown-and-social-unrest-is-brewing-11965122

Their is no app to curb hunger.
Its the new world order.. total economic meltdown.
It's coming here - the people most in need of help are getting bollux all, yes the gov is being generous to many, but those in most need are getting fark all. There is no way this lock down can go on for 3 weeks without a sizeable minority getting to the end of their tether. Hopefully boris will just make free stuff available to those who need it.

Their needn't be economic meltdown, as per my discussion with Notch the other night, and some discussions with Galahad which didn't go as well. Just print money, it's not real and it's not as though we ever have to pay it back, it's just fairy dust

QE is not just fairy dust, there are consequences. It is sometimes called asset purchase - which gives a clue.

Last edited:
QE is not just fairy dust, there are consequences. It is sometijes called asset purchase - which gives a clue.

b7e5a4db8c74ae96e2e92e02e885814f.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back