I’m in - NHS responder.

Sponsored Links
Oh well, just have to be patient I suppose.

Well, I’ve had something back from them:

Dear Steven,

Thank you for your enquiry to volunteer for NHS Volunteer Responders. Due to high volume of enquiries we may take between 2 and 7 days to check your identification. Please also be aware that we are not planning to start any volunteering until after the 31st of March 2020.

Thank you for your patience and once again thank you for your support.

Rebecca Kennelly
Director of Volunteering
Royal Voluntary Service

At least I know I’ve not been forgotten or my application has not been lost. :)

Well, I’ve had something back from them:

Dear Steven,

Thank you for your enquiry to volunteer for NHS Volunteer Responders. Due to high volume of enquiries we may take between 2 and 7 days to check your identification. Please also be aware that we are not planning to start any volunteering until after the 31st of March 2020.

Thank you for your patience and once again thank you for your support.

Rebecca Kennelly
Director of Volunteering
Royal Voluntary Service

At least I know I’ve not been forgotten or my application has not been lost. :)

Steven? I had you down with more as a Sebastian type. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Some paid work available:

Hi Everyone, 40 FULLY QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS needed for Monday start at Excel to build the new Nightingale hospital, £20ph, min 9rs per day, spread the word and send CV to [email protected]

My sparky charges me £25 and hour plus vat and I thought that was cheap, and that's a long way from London..

Well, I heard back today. I’ve not been accepted! Apparently it was because my DBS certificate was not issued within the last 12 months. 8 days out! Not that it matters as they do not technically expire and I subscribe to a yearly update service so I am re-checked on an annual basis. It is a current valid certificate. No appeals and no correspondence will be entered into and that’s it. Never mind, the email finishes with "It won’t be long until we resume volunteer applications and you will be able to re-apply.". Really? They can **** right off. :mad:

They don't know what they are missing out on Mottie, anyway more time for you to spend playing with your vegetables.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back