Police Interceptors 09/11/15

Sponsored Links
It's Channel 5.

Any resemblance to anything true, accurate or intelligent is purely coincidental.

(referring to the meter having been removed and car battery jump leads used to bridge the tails) "The current going into the property could easily surge and start a fire".

Why do these media f***wits have an obsession about everything that goes wrong with electricity being a 'power surge'?? I shouted at the tv....

I remember watching that on the telly the other day. What I thought was a bit stupid was that the meter reader could turn up at any time and see that mess, so they couldn't just replace the meter before he was due to come.

Sponsored Links
Why do these media f***wits have an obsession about everything that goes wrong with electricity being a 'power surge'?? I shouted at the tv....
It's Channel 5.

Any resemblance to anything true, accurate or intelligent is purely coincidental.

It's Channel 5.

True, but they're far from being the only ones to use dumbed down tabloidese to sensationalise any possible situation.

What a balls up.

Could have made a much neater job of it.

As for the copper, thinking a Wylex plug-in MCB has anything to do with the external electrics, while missing the 100A fuse carrier on the floor.

Great detection skills!

TBF there isn't much time left after the sexism and racism training, and the brainwashing to prevent them questioning politically motivated instructions to carry out unlawful arrests, for electrical instruction.

I can't work out why the thief completely removed the cutout. Made no sense to me.

TBF there isn't much time left after the sexism and racism training, and the brainwashing to prevent them questioning politically motivated instructions to carry out unlawful arrests, for electrical instruction.
They need training to be sexist and racist?:eek:

I can't work out why the thief completely removed the cutout. Made no sense to me.
I was thinking that, went from being very dangerous to RIDICULOUSLY dangerous. At least with the cutout there you can pull the fuse - which he obviously did.

Clearly wasn't the sharpest tool in the box.

I couldn't win thought that, as the parts of it were on the floor and he used the blocks from in it. It could of been done so much safer, lol.

What a balls up.

Could have made a much neater job of it.

As for the copper, thinking a Wylex plug-in MCB has anything to do with the external electrics, while missing the 100A fuse carrier on the floor.

Great detection skills!
That and him keep calling it an electronics box.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back