Political postings

Well if thats an offer Julie i'm up for it--how about Saturday night, i promise to get a sweat on and not disapoint :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sorry Freddie - I'm in the camp that thinks its an overrated pastime!

On another note - a male friend of ours recently told us that he's a 'swinger' :eek: :LOL:
He goes round to other 'swingers' houses and does the business with their wives - while the husbands videos/takes pictures of the 'activity'.

Dave and I were totally gobsmacked! - I know it goes on as I drop some condoms off at 2 'swinging' clubs in Manchester - but I didn't personally know anyone who actually did it!!! :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL said:

That's why women smile while walking down the aisle. They know they never have to give another blow job :LOL:

Igorian said:
JulieL said:

That's why women smile while walking down the aisle. They know they never have to give another blow job :LOL:

Well your miss's still does----oop's that's supposed to be a secret--sorry

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:

On another note - a male friend of ours recently told us that he's a 'swinger' :eek: :LOL:
He goes round to other 'swingers' houses and does the business with their wives - while the husbands videos/takes pictures of the 'activity'.

Dave and I were totally gobsmacked! - I know it goes on as I drop some condoms off at 2 'swinging' clubs in Manchester - but I didn't personally know anyone who actually did it!!! :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Freddie said:
park up turn on your interior light or flash your brake lights and hey presto 2 or more blokes appear by your car to say hello,

Did you invite them in, Freddie?

Freddie said:
When i lived in England Julie in Aldridge near Walsall you had the major roads metting the M6 and M5 so you get from most places in the country to there of a night in an hour or more----DOGGING all over the place, park up turn on your interior light or flash your brake lights and hey presto 2 or more blokes appear by your car to say hello,
Sure it's not Hello Hello, what's all this then?

Sponsored Links
Back