Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Jasonzyx.

Your turn. If you can be bothered.

Is that code for you are already aware that you can't provide any posts of mine where I have been abusive.

Then why make the false allegation to start with. You must have known it was false before you mad it.

So just for clarity, please can you confirm you have never posted under any other username on this site?

So just for clarity, please can you confirm you have never posted under any other username on this site?
Is this an interrogation. Are you going to repeat the same question ad nauseam until you get the answer that you want?

Sponsored Links
Just the truth would be fine (y)
You don't believe the truth. You have just demonstrate as such.
You simply convince yourself of an untruth in an attempt to justify your and sodthisforfun's abuse.

You simply convince yourself of an untruth in an attempt to justify your and sodthisforfun's abuse.

We all know you have posted under various usernames and you know that too....

If you want to carry on with the delusion.....its all fine with me, old bean :D

We all know you have posted under various usernames and you know that too....

If you want to carry on with the delusion.....its all fine with me, old bean :D
As I said earlier:

So that is your tactics. You resort to abuse and false allegations (knowing them to be false) in the hope of getting the thread locked or deleted.
What on earth are you on about now?

I've only just noticed your "unaffiliated" comment. There does seem to be a peculiar brand of tribalism on here.
When you expose one person's abuse, many others join in to support there abusive behaviour.
What on earth are on you about now?

What on earth are you on about now?

What on earth are on you about now?
Jason is currently in competition to disappear up the aris of BAS and steal his title of most hated,argumentative,miserable deluded obnoxious t,,t on here.You have a long way to go Jason,,BAS is in a class excrement place of his own.

It's a bit like being at home with my boys when they were a bit younger. "Think it, don't say it" I would tell them.

It's a bit like being at home with my boys when they were a bit younger. "Think it, don't say it" I would tell them.
I am more of the if you think it,ya might as well say it,,school of thought.

As I said earlie
Bless.

Youve dug yourself a hole, so youve got to keep repeating the lie.

I suppose you cant admit you are once more posting under a new username in case you get another ban.

Have you thought up your next username?

I am happy to start a thread: suggestions for Himmies next username, Im sure we could come up with a fee good ones :ROFLMAO:

Bless.

Youve dug yourself a hole, so youve got to keep repeating the lie.

I suppose you cant admit you are once more posting under a new username in case you get another ban.

Have you thought up your next username?

I am happy to start a thread: suggestions for Himmies next username, Im sure we could come up with a fee good ones :ROFLMAO:
I think you are the one that has dug themselves into a hole.
It is the only defence you have to excuse your abuse.
But if your theory is untrue, then you have no excuse for your abuse.

I think you are the one that has dug themselves into a hole.
It is the only defence you have to excuse your abuse.
But if your theory is untrue, then you have no excuse for your abuse.

What would you like the thread title to be?

'Suggestions please for Himmies next username' :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back