Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try telling that to BAS, Ellal and yourself then.

Why haven't you applied that yourself?

Or have you forgotten the 100's of insulting posts you wrote directed at Blightymam or Transam..........

Maybe all the banning is making you more mellow :ROFLMAO:

Thats funny :ROFLMAO:

Oh, here we go Himmy, same old, tarring everyone with your own personal brush.
Do you two realise that you are resorting to throwing insults?

Sponsored Links
Because they are untrue allegations.
They are not insults. You've just said, they're untrue allegations. Are untrue allegations insults, or just untrue allegations?

Pointing out that you, Ellal and BAS are prone to insults is not an insult.
Someone saying that they find a comment funny is not an insult.
Asking if someone has forgotten all the insults in your previous incarnations is not an insult.
Saying if being banned as made you more mellow is not an insult.
Etc.

Do you two realise that you are resorting to throwing insults?
So is your post above, which is an untrue allegation an insult? Or just an untrue allegation.

Sponsored Links
I share your feelings, BAS. I understand your concern, your desire to stop abuse of all sorts. I agree we should highlight abuse when it occurs, not pretend it doesn't exist, or ignore it and hope it'll go away, because it won't!

Just a moment ago in another thread:
It comes as no surprise to find that you are a classic example of not only being a vile, hate-filled racist scumbag who is not fit to exist, but being as thick as sh*t as well.

Because they are untrue allegations.
Therefore it is resorting to insults. The same as accusing someone of being a sexual deviant. Do you remember doing that?
Well you would interpret the truth as insults -you dont like hearing it :ROFLMAO:

They are not insults. You've just said, they're untrue allegations. Are untrue allegations insults, or just untrue allegations?
Good God!
Has the world gone mad?
You accuse me of being a sexual deviant. You accuse me of being insulting. Both of which are untrue allegations, which you appear to accept.
You cannot provide an iota of proof, despite being challenged to do so.
And you deny you are being insulting?

This looks like turning out to be another of your circular arguments, just like claiming that racism hasn't been in evidence because you don't think it is racism, but you can't or won't provide your interpretation of racism.

Well you would interpret the truth as insults -you dont like hearing it :ROFLMAO:
So provide these examples of me being abusive, or just keep circling around the issue, continuing with your false allegations.

You see securespark, some posters will resort to abuse in order to avoid their acute embarrassment.

So provide these examples of me being abusive, or just keep circling around the issue, continuing with your false allegations.
post a list of your many usernames and I will post you an example of abusive posts.

if I can be bothered....:ROFLMAO:

post a list of your many usernames and I will post you an example of abusive posts.

if I can be bothered....:ROFLMAO:
Jasonzyx.

Your turn. If you can be bothered.

Is that code for you are already aware that you can't provide any posts of mine where I have been abusive.

Then why make the false allegation to start with. You must have known it was false before you mad it.

I can see how various political parties down the years and now have struggled to hold themselves together, with in-fighting, bickering and disagreements on all sorts of levels.

So I suppose it's no surprise that unaffiliated people struggle to hold a decent debate without swearing, insults and resorting to mention a certain B word at the drop of a hat, resulting in some decent threads with legs being locked left, right and centre, if you'll excuse the political pun.

But do you think we could try from now on?
Sorry, securespark, your plea has obviously fallen on deaf ears.

I've only just noticed your "unaffiliated" comment. There does seem to be a peculiar brand of tribalism on here.
When you expose one person's abuse, many others join in to support there abusive behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back