Politics of confusion continues

Sponsored Links
Africa for u

I recall years ago the African unity organisation Or what ever it was called made Idi amin its president :LOL:

Mugabe 'a goodwill ambassador'?

Oxymoron :):):)

Altyough to be fair the full appointment is 'a goodwill ambassador to help tackle non-communical diseases.'

Which he probably has......there are less people with diseases, because their dead :)

Africa for u

I recall years ago the African unity organisation Or what ever it was called made Idi amin its president :LOL:
Oh dear **** end has it wrong again. :rolleyes:
He was Chairperson for one year: '75 - '76. It was a rotating position.
It was not until '77 that UK broke diplomatic relations with Uganda.
His chair position of OFU was in the middle period of his Ugandan President tenure.
He was President of Uganda for 8 years and shifted his political position considerably during his tenure:
Amin did, however, have the support of the US Central Intelligence Agency, which helped deliver bombs and other military equipment to Amin's army and took part in military operations with Amin's forces in Uganda...
During his years in power, Amin shifted from being a pro-western ruler, enjoying considerable Israeli support to being backed by Libya's Muammar Gaddafi, Zaire's Mobutu Sese Seko, the Soviet Union, and East Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin

You are what would be called an 'unreliable witness'. You recollection of events is always wrong. Whether it is a deliberate attempt to mislead, or your inability to accurately recall events, is debatable.
I suspect the former explanation is more accurate.

Sponsored Links
There was not much good will to all those farmers a few years back. Nor to the likes of Morgan Tsvangirai and other opposition politicians.

Back