Polls support conservatives and remain?

Sponsored Links
Wrong.

The referendum was 52 to 48.
So on average an MP needs to consider 48 remainers everytime he or she considers 52 leavers

And an MP can campaign and vote against no deal because there is no mandate for it.

In any case an MP can democratically choose to ignore the wishes of the electorate if they have knowledge that those wishes would damage the economy.

Luckily unlike the Johnson cabinet, there are MPs who are putting the country before their career.
So you believe that it is ok for an MP to ignore the wishes of a majority of constituents and follow his or her own agenda.

Obviously your mum didnt tell you when a politician starts announcing he will be throwing loads of money at public services when his party policy is austerity.......is only buying votes and is a total liar.
Notchy,they all do it..how green are you...Tell me,,,if you win the next ref,,,why should we take any notice? You have not..?

Sponsored Links
So you believe that it is ok for an MP to ignore the wishes of a majority of constituents and follow his or her own agenda.
You make an interesting point.

Using your logic, why do you think Corbyn is a traitor for considering the wishes of 9 million people.

I can't believe anyone would be daft enough to have another referendum in Britain - ever.

Unless of course the result doesn't matter at all - like "Do you want supermarkets to be able to open when they want on Sundays?"

I can't believe anyone would be daft enough to have another referendum in Britain - ever.

Unless of course the result doesn't matter at all - like "Do you want supermarkets to be able to open when they want on Sundays?"
Are you on psycho active drugs

I know you don't answer questions or really know what you are talking about but I would be interested to know how you think that would apply to my post.

Sponsored Links