pond pump

nicocahill said:
said what

I was getting your own quote, the only way i know to do that is to post then post a quote but copy / paste the quote

Sponsored Links
cheers rf lighting thats exactly what i needed to know plain an simple!thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
RF Lighting said:
Sorry, but you've lost me too breezer.

nicocahill said:
said what

you (RF Lighting) posted while i was getting nicocahill's own post that said he is a 2nd year electrician.

so that is why nicocahill posted
nicocahill said:
said what

my point being that both of you posted before i was finished.

I am concerned that for a 2nd year electrican (apprentice) nicocahill had to ask about wiring a fcu to control a socket, asking about the regs / part p i have no problem with but to ask about controlling a socket from an fcu from a 2nd year apprentice, what are they teaching?

beezer,

at least nicocahill is making the time/effort to seek the correct information, although it is common knowledge that college courses for electrician's are some what made simple with multiple guess questions these days.

I should know it was not long ago since i was a 2nd year apprentice.

RMS

you have some what of a sarcastic nature all i wanted to do was double check better safe then sorry!and yes final exams in second year are all multiple choice questions so anyone with half a brain may pass them!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back