Pool for Dogs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is they any special requirements in an electrical installation where there is a pool for animals? ie No sockets within 2m
Is there any special requirements for the installation, ie lower RCD, as the animals have lower body resistances?

cheers

Sponsored Links
Same rules as for humans because you will have to wrap them in towels as you take them out. :evil:

I've heard from a mate that as dogs are Class II equipment (due to their fur?) then there's no requirement for any special consideration & standard protection will suffice.

Unless you have a Xoloitzcuintli or similar as these are Class I I believe, in which case you should consult your vet.

Sponsored Links
As I understand the rules, pool for dogs is 'ruffly' the same as pool for people. One foot has to remain on the floor at all times and the player musn't strike his oponent's balls without first coming into contact with one of his own balls........

Lucia.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back