Positive comments only

Jealous Keith. Got to go to Sarf London now in the morning. Gutted, North Londoners don’t like crossing the river.
A bit of a favour job.

Sponsored Links
Jealous Keith. Got to go to Sarf London now in the morning. Gutted, North Londoners don’t like crossing the river.
A bit of a favour job.

Covert picture Bodd. Strictly no photos in the Sistine Chapel!

Sponsored Links
A bit of a favour job.

I was born in Battersea, used to spend a lot of time visiting family there as a kid, Battersea, Chelsea, Victoria. The Jerries bombed me mum in Battersea, I'm not one to hold a grudge though, b******s.

I was born in Battersea, used to spend a lot of time visiting family there as a kid, Battersea, Chelsea, Victoria. The Jerries bombed me mum in Battersea, I'm not one to hold a grudge though, b******s.

What part of Battersea. I did my apprentaship from Wandsworth common

Filly! Have been on the website called bombsite ? If not, go on it . It’s incredible. It’s a satellite image showing the site of every bomb dropped (recorded) in WW2. You can zoom right in to every street in & around London. You can click onto individual bombs & it tells you info & pictures about it. Fascinating.

Filly! Have been on the website called bombsite ? If not, go on it . It’s incredible. It’s a satellite image showing the site of every bomb dropped (recorded) in WW2. You can zoom right in to every street in & around London. You can click onto individual bombs & it tells you info & pictures about it. Fascinating.

Yeah saw it a few years back, good site. I don't think that it was because the Germans didn't particularly like me mum, there were major railway lines nearby. Sill b******s though.

I was in a loft on a job a few years ago, that had been hit by a bomb. Where the wall and chimney breast had been repaired, they rendered it and put the date in. Wharfedale Gardens, Thornton Heath.
my Auntie lives Thornton Heath

Sponsored Links
Back