Post any old song you can think of.

I saw this last night on youtube, its a bit of a concert by Pink FLoyd in 2005 -first time they had played for 24 years

I realise it may not be trendy to like this stuff, but the music is pure genius.

Sorry notchy,but I went to see them think it was 1994 at Earl’s Court in that London, so not 24 years, but I have to say maybe my no one song would be , learning to fly , but there’s lot’s more, somebody’s already said tube station,and there’s always centrefold.

Sponsored Links
In the air tonight. Phil Collins

Great song in it's day, used to good effect in the pilot episodes of Miami vice, and the Film Bravo Two Zero, when they're jogging through the desert in the middle of the night. I suspect it crops up in quite a few other films.

Far too many to choose from and quite an eclectic range.
It depends what kind of mood I'm in and how my day is going.
Taste can range from heavy rock such as Queen, Pink Floyd, Sabbath through middle of the road such as Abba, Carpenters, T. Rex etc and then musicals suach Evita, Cats, Phantom and then the odd bit of popular classical.
Got a choice of all of them in my car or in the house.

Sponsored Links
Old square here.....
Leonard Cohen, The Sisters of Mercy.
Our lives are but leaves that the seasons tear off and condemn
But they bound you with love that is graceful and green as a stem

On the other hand
Pressed rat and warthog Cream

John :)

Someone mentioned Prince -

Purple Rain
Starfish and Coffee

Old square here.....
Leonard Cohen, The Sisters of Mercy.
Our lives are but leaves that the seasons tear off and condemn
But they bound you with love that is graceful and green as a stem

On the other hand
Pressed rat and warthog Cream

John :)
Oh yes Leonard Cohen, Patti Smith, Suzanne Vega, Talking heads, Joni, Van, Them there Beatles, Midnight Oil........

Not a million miles from Denham

I'm a Slough boy, more specifically, not a million miles from Langley.
Funnily enough, we spent a week in Slough at Christmas, and had an overnight in Hertfordshire seeing the wifes relatives. Slough changes beyond recognition with every visit but as I often do, when going from Slough to Herts, rather that jump straight onto the M25, I take the old route through Fulmer, Denham, Maple Cross and Rickmansworth before hopping onto the M25, coming back I'll go Aylesbury, Beaconsfield way. It's remarkable how some of those villages, having been on one of the main routes north pre M25, haven't changed since the 70's.

I'm a Slough boy, more specifically, not a million miles from Langley.
Funnily enough, we spent a week in Slough at Christmas, and had an overnight in Hertfordshire seeing the wifes relatives. Slough changes beyond recognition with every visit but as I often do, when going from Slough to Herts, rather that jump straight onto the M25, I take the old route through Fulmer, Denham, Maple Cross and Rickmansworth before hopping onto the M25, coming back I'll go Aylesbury, Beaconsfield way. It's remarkable how some of those villages, having been on one of the main routes north pre M25, haven't changed since the 70's.

Hehe i spent some time in George Green. Slough was/is always a sh't hole ;) Yes used to use the North Orbital alot.. cut my teef with some fine ladies at Paradise Lost ladies nights ;)

Boy, boys, boys by Sabrina.
I think she raises a couple of very valid points at 1:07 in this video. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back