Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well, what was it?

I think it’s an old 5P? I can see a 5, the word Penny and King George on the back

F43134B4-17AD-40EE-B694-5FABC7DCF6C3.jpeg

CB174C25-51F3-48C5-90A6-184ACF8D4860.jpeg

A wheat ring! Wheat that hasn’t been eaten and started growing around the pheasant feeding stations.

E867B2B4-8B43-4481-8760-BD8890EF5CB2.jpeg

A Harris Hawk, a tufted eared owl and a kestrel. There were also 2 beautiful barn owls but I haven't uploaded their pictures yet.

The only things worth looking at when visiting a, "Magnificent Christmas Fayre in the grounds of Ravenwood Hall where you can meet Santa in his Grotto, (a bloke sitting in a red chair in the back of a horsebox with dirty looking cotton wool balls for snow on the drop down back door. He wasn't due to appear until 1.00pm and the fayre opened at 11.00am), browse the numerous craft stalls, (there were 3 by the time we left selling bits of wooden things or some polished small pebbles), and enjoy some festive food!" There were 2 BBQ type things selling german sausages or pizzas! Neither had been successful in lighting their appliances by the time we left at 11.15am

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0085.JPG
    IMG_0085.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    384.2 KB · Views: 93
A Harris Hawk, a tufted eared owl and a kestrel. There were also 2 beautiful barn owls but I haven't uploaded their pictures yet.

The only things worth looking at when visiting a, "Magnificent Christmas Fayre in the grounds of Ravenwood Hall where you can meet Santa in his Grotto, (a bloke sitting in a red chair in the back of a horsebox with dirty looking cotton wool balls for snow on the drop down back door. He wasn't due to appear until 1.00pm and the fayre opened at 11.00am), browse the numerous craft stalls, (there were 3 by the time we left selling bits of wooden things or some polished small pebbles), and enjoy some festive food!" There were 2 BBQ type things selling german sausages or pizzas! Neither had been successful in lighting their appliances by the time we left at 11.15am

sounds awesome :LOL::LOL:(y)

Sponsored Links
Back