EBAY best ever buy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
C'mon - lets here about BEST EVER thing /Best deal you bought on Ebay .
You show me yours- and I will show you mine . :)

Sponsored Links
5 or 6 years ago I wanted a paper feeder for an A1 plotter. They were about £300 new. Searched the part number on ebay and came up with one from an office clearance. Brand new in the wrapper with a starting price of 99p. Nobody else bid. Well, who would? I think postage was ten quid.

Cambelt kit for a Vauxhall Astra. Local garage wanted £95 +vat for the part , even telling me which company made it. Had a look on FleaBay and got exactly the same cambelt kit, by the same manufacturer for only £32 + a fiver delivery, saving £57 on the garages price. ;) ;)

I bought an electric snake for blocked pipes, it was advertised as broken. I put a new lead on it, total price including postage with the new lead was £57. New it wood of cost £400-500. It paid for itself on the first job I used it on.

That was 3 years ago.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Bought a huge Titan SDS drill for seventeen quid about two years ago and it's still going strong.

I bought an electric snake for blocked pipes, it was advertised as broken. I put a new lead on it, total price including postage with the new lead was £57. New it wood of cost £400-500. It paid for itself on the first job I used it on.

That was 3 years ago.

Andy

Hey Andy- I bought a similar thing 'Electric Eel'. Nothing electric about it though- just a coil on a drum with a few attachments-- but it sure does clear the drains -50 metre I think
Only used it 3 times in last 5years I reckon. Time I sold it on.

Also- I bought a Kango KS26 -- cutter 110v--needs a big type Transformer to run it though. I paid £300 for it. Ideal for cutting out bricks at lower level to do a PROPER DPC replacement . Designed though- for cutting out blockwork indoors without all the crap a Still saw chucks out .
Time I sold that too. Cant see me using it again.

2 unused Belling built in ovens -- separate listings- same seller. I got them both for £41 . Had to go to Llandudininoo though to pick them up/.
Both in my kitchen right now --Perfick .

A timepiece. I fink it was called the 'lesser watch'. Got four point free miwlon for it. Luvelly jubbely.

bought a dewalt radial saw for £50 trouble was it was in shropshire lol.
still twas a good day out and cost me £30 in derv.

Bosch SDS, mispelled, listed as 'Boch' £11, still going strong!

About 30kg of nuts and bolts. All new, various types inc. stainless from M4 up to M20, was about a fiver.

A few good sized rsj's for about a tenner apiece.

:D

i bought a dewalt dw718v plus stand for 99p, but had to travel down south to pick it up :mrgreen: :p :mrgreen:

I bought a £500 borescope for £75, the dumb bird hadn't a clue what it was and listed it as a boersoipe so it failed miserably in search results, it was in some 'diy other' section.

You can get real bargains searching for incorrectly spelt items.

Sponsored Links
Back