Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
Where was that Bod? One of them looks like a Night Heron. When we had one over Thorndon Country park, twitchers came from far and wide to photograph it.

I can't really say. I dont want to upset the Tranquility of Harlow.

The very spotted moron might be mating.

One for Nutjobski (y)
IMAG0165.jpg

Sponsored Links
An hour ago, I went out the back with the dog and this little fellow was sitting roughly where he is now. I went back and forth a couple of times and eventually he flew away.
I was out again five minutes ago and he was back, so I ran back in to get my phone.
View attachment 325577
He's gonna need plenty of help with that branch if he's nest building.

He's gonna need plenty of help with that branch if he's nest building.
That is just a cutting from a taller hedge at the bottom of the garden. I took some cuttings as I've been growing them to fill in a couple of gaps.

That is just a cutting from a taller hedge at the bottom of the garden. I took some cuttings as I've been growing them to fill in a couple of gaps.
It does look like the robin's contemplating how much he could improve his home for xmas, though. Maybe even add an extension, ready for spring.:giggle:

Took the dog for a walk while the Turkey was cooking. Every other tree seemed to have a Robin in it singing its little head off.
IMG_0561.jpeg

Just popped out to chuck some seed on the garden for the birds and noticed that there are still two couples going at it hammer and tong, left over from last nights worm sex orgy. Bloody exhibitionists! :eek:

IMG_0926.jpeg
IMG_0925.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back