Post the best photo you took today

Someone had a good meal in the fields at the back of me last night. I suspect Mr Fox had Mr Pigeon over for tea!

E94941F0-678C-4517-93AC-E20DEBD6720D.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Three lovely mature cheeses I picked up at the local Christmas Fayre at the weekend.
Money raised from the cheeses goes to help support the restoration of Lancaster Bomber NX611, affectionately known as 'Just Jane', at the Lincolnshire Aviation Historical Centre at East Kirkby.
P1030207.JPG

Sponsored Links
Saw her a while back taxi ing...Cannot beat the noise of four Merlins.What a beautiful aircraft
There were 12 Merlins running in 2014 when the Canadian Lancaster, (VeRA), came over for a few months on a courtesy visit. That, coupled with 21 Spitfires at the Duxford air show, was an awesome year for seeing/hearing them.

We were on the London Eye in 2000, the guide pointed down the Thames at some lights, it was The Red Arrows who flew past below us, followed by a Lancaster and two Spitfires, we could see the pilots, QMs 100th birthday celebrations

It looks pretty messed up .............................. but I think it'll polish out.

Sponsored Links
Back