Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
Thanks Doggit, I thought you were going to say 'that's a face only a mother could love' :LOL::LOL:(y)

Ooh, sounds like an inferiority complex sitting just below the surface. No, I'm a pretty good judge of character, and you don't often see an open face that's trustworthy. I'm pretty sure I could lend you money, and I know I'd get it back.

I was working with a firm of architects quite sometime back, and they had a rather odd lady that did their compliance management, and she smiled at me one day with her eyes almost closed, and I suddenly realised what people meant when they said someone wasn't smiling with their eyes, and in that split second, I knew why I'd never trusted her.

You are a clever guy Doggit, you seem to have a sixth sense!!

You are right, if you lent me money I would pay it back but I bet you also know that I would never ask :)

Sponsored Links
No you wouldn't. Strong jaw line indicative of a determined character. You walk your own path and don't take schit from anyone, and although you can be a bit gung ho at times, it's also a case of still waters run deep.

No you wouldn't. Strong jaw line indicative of a determined character. You walk your own path and don't take schit from anyone, and although you can be a bit gung ho at times, it's also a case of still waters run deep.
you do talk some utter twaddle

Not my picture but my Grandad, he was on the mine sweepers during World War 2

IMG_4485.JPG

My grandad has since passed away :(

Here's my latest best picture I took yesterday:

IMG_7309.JPG

Took this yesterday when out walking my dog. Saw it hanging around when I was having a cuppa, crumbled a dog biscuit up and lured it onto my table. Not a great quality picture, only took it on my phone.

Sponsored Links
Back