Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
IMAG0447.jpg

Pigeon blood on the wall outside my front door.
Bugger flitted onto my car then.
Hole in its breast.
Looked like it had been attacked by a bird of prey, or some such.

Sponsored Links
Helpful wasps would have built their nest to cover that unsightly screw(y)
Well spotted Brig...Whoever put the new roof on my garage proceeded to use screws 2inches too long throughout the whole roof..about 40 screws.....Why the fook would they do that?????Maybe not good to snap them all off.

A spark who worked for the same firm as me stood up in loft and a nail pierced his skull, bump caps were issued after that

A spark who worked for the same firm as me stood up in loft and a nail pierced his skull, bump caps were issued after that

When someone fails (protruding nails and screws), angle - grind the excess off (y)

Having kids, and a healthy aversion to being stabbed or skewered by such things, I do like taking the grinder to such eyesores / hazards.

When someone fails (protruding nails and screws), angle - grind the excess off (y)

Having kids, and a healthy aversion to being stabbed or skewered by such things, I do like taking the grinder to such eyesores / hazards.

as long as you don't set fire to the loft in the process

don't wear shorts either when cutting metal - nearly fried my knutts - thankfully they didn't burst into flames

Sponsored Links
Back