Post the best photo you took today

Sure, I thought of that.

So why pay VED?

AND, more importantly, how, with an MOT that expired 5 years ago?
Perhaps its just the anniversary of when the tax was due? I can assure you, its been nowhere near a road in years. It literally doesn't even have any brakes on it at the moment - they reckon theyre not needed as its not supposed to go any faster than 5mph in low range gears - except when one of the shooters thinks he is a driving God. He was rushing back from the farm with the prosecco glasses for the elevensies. Only smashed two of them which was everyones main concern! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I believe you, I'm sure it hasn't. I'm not suggesting anything underhand is going on, I'm just perplexed how it was taxed without MOT.

It is not the anniversary, definitely when the VED expired.

One of life's mysteries, I suppose!

upload_2020-10-26_15-46-47.png

Sponsored Links
Can't do this for your woofa's type of injury, but when our cat was done, we bought this romper instead of a cone, getting the vet to put it on her while she was still sleepy and save our hands. Thought it would be kinder as cats like to find small places to sleep in etc. Worked really well, until she fell into my bath 4 days after surgery with it on! :)
69559688_2399856460050680_2181324816311648256_o.jpg

Saw a nice numberplate on my way out this morning that would suit someone on this forum. :)

3D8C2FDC-2188-4AA0-80D7-0222F6994008.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back