Post the best photo you took today

The first sign that my Asparagus crowns have taken. Mustn’t touch them this season, maybe next but even better if I can leave 'em alone until the third season and then they’ll be good for another 20-25 years.

View attachment 235251
I think I would get rid of some of the pebbles/small stones Mottie. Ive found that when the growing tips of the spears hit even small obstacles they tend to grow deformed .

Sponsored Links
IMG_20210605_202913525_HDR.jpg

Sponsored Links
If looks could kill!!!

"Bigger bed, more treats and more walks and I want it all now human!!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy
Lol. No, we're looking after my mums rat-dog and to show dominance, Susie keeps hogging her bed! She has two beds downstairs, one in the kitchen, one in the lounge which she is in right now, wearing her cooling coat!

06D7DA50-9EB4-4832-BB62-E81E9AFE0AA5.jpeg

DA0551CF-6B8C-4504-BE51-B8652DE8BE72.jpeg
Plenty of wood pigeons and collared doves in the garden today - the greedy buggers scoff the seed I put down before the little birds have a chance. They’re like vultures - you cant see any about but as soon as one lands, they start dropping out of the sky!

View attachment 236985 Plenty of wood pigeons and collared doves in the garden today - the greedy buggers scoff the seed I put down before the little birds have a chance. They’re like vultures - you cant see any about but as soon as one lands, they start dropping out of the sky!

There will be racing pigeon sh1t everywhere.

This was my double jab treat. If ever I find myself on death row and asked what my final meal should be, I think it will be this.
Usually the coop ready curries are mediocre at best, but this was great.

curry and chocolate.jpg

View attachment 236985 Plenty of wood pigeons and collared doves in the garden today - the greedy buggers scoff the seed I put down before the little birds have a chance. They’re like vultures - you cant see any about but as soon as one lands, they start dropping out of the sky!

We have a problem now with pigeon crap everywhere - gets stepped on and then comes into the house. Wife wants me to buy an air rifle and start shooting them!

Sponsored Links
Back