Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
My pet wood pigeons waiting for their daily bread.

745AD3C1-258C-4A57-882F-1DD6B589E27C.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Fat fekkers are always on the fence looking for a snack.

By the by...those trees eating the metal fence: could they be Ents?:cautious:

My Mum puts out seed and bread, etc for the birds. Since the squirrels and wood pigeons latched on, she's buying more and more food. They can put it away - but the local robin and other small birds do get some for themselves.

My Mum puts out seed and bread, etc for the birds. Since the squirrels and wood pigeons latched on, she's buying more and more food. They can put it away - but the local robin and other small birds do get some for themselves.
I stopped doing that when I saw longtails running around my back garden.
I gave all my bird seed, fat balls etc to a lady down the road who also puts stuff out. Now, all the furry things are under her decking instead of being under my shed. ;)

You do know you are not supposed to feed bread to birds, ducks, in fact any wild animals. It's bad for their digestion and contains very few beneficial minerals. It simply fills them up.
"All types of bread can be digested by birds, but ideally it should only be just one component in a varied diet". Source: https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-w...fe-food-for-birds/household-scraps-for-birds/

They are rather fond of my wholemeal multi seed rolls. I'm pretty sure it’s not the only thing they eat though.

Last edited:
I regularly see this couple walking their dogs on the way back from the supermarket. The dogs couldn’t be more different in size!

IMG_0696.jpeg

A couple of snails having a bit of rumpy pumpy on my garage wall. They weren’t rushing and hardly blinked when I stood there watching them. What’s the snail version of dogging called? Shelling?

IMG_4874.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back