Potterton performer 28 help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question, I am totally helpless.

Recently moved into a new flat and today turning the heating on for the first time since the move in date.

We have a potterton performer 28, and as far as I can see I've set everything how it should be, but I'm getting a lot of warning lights and am very confused. I can also hear the boiler constantly firing up. The radiators have come on though, and it passed the gas safety check in August. Any ideas? Pic attached. Note the fourth light "fault on pump or low pressure" comes on and off.

Attachments

• IMG-20191017-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20191017-WA0011.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 166
Sponsored Links
The lights serve as a temperature indicator...look at the top scale. They are only warning lights when on individually.
With pre-heat enabled the hot tap light will flash.

The lights serve as a temperature indicator...look at the top scale. They are only warning lights when on individually.
With pre-heat enabled the hot tap light will flash.
This is what I was hoping.... although just now ALL lights went on. Surely this isn't right?

If there's a fault while it's on how would I know if it's telling me the fault or the temperature? (Again sorry for stupid questions, this is not my forte!!)

Sponsored Links
If you've got the heating turned up on the boiler then all the lights will light up. If there's a fault you'll just get a single light.
Have a look in the manual.

If you've got the heating turned up on the boiler then all the lights will light up. If there's a fault you'll just get a single light.
Have a look in the manual.

Okay thanks. Those are the layman's terms I need haha.

Helpfully landlord did not provide manual...found online but didn't see anything helpful. Most likely missed it though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back