Potterton Suprima 50 (Flashing RED LED)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:( I have a problem with a Potterton Suprima 50. The red LED flashes continously, no hot water and no central heating. I have to press reset for boiler to function correctly, however this only lasts a few hours sometimes minutes. The water pump runs continously when red LED flashes, the pressing of reset stops the pump. I suspect the PCB may need replacing, can anyone advise before i splash the cash??

Sponsored Links
yes there is an updated pcb with a proper reset button...the original boards are very hit and miss.

All the above are correct. I can sell you a new pcb way less than retail, I keep several in stock - always needing them! oakwoodATblueyonder.co.uk use the @ symbol.

Sponsored Links
ratonnastick said:
have you changed any wiring poss cause is switch live in or permanent live connected to pump live

No wiring has been changed. If switch wire for the pump was in the permanent live than on pressing of the reset button would have no effect on the pump i.e. not cutting it out??

ChrisR said:
All the above are correct. I can sell you a new pcb way less than retail, I keep several in stock - always needing them! oakwoodATblueyonder.co.uk use the @ symbol.

How much?? inc VAT and Postage and Packing

a new style pcb is on the way, it is a compleatly new design. you will need to replace part of the harness. the pcb is contained in plastic case which is supplied with a new facia cage.

these pcb's will be garenteed for 2 years................yipee

there is only 1 light on the front containing 2 leds

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back