Powerflush question

Sponsored Links
that could be a significant restriction, it does have a hole in the middle, but that is not large.
it will head in the direction of the hex.
I think it goes straight into a bend behind the vertical plate, it is not immediately visible there, hence why I asked.
the circlips are small enough to keep out of the way, I only found half of one.

Last edited:
Well he came again, and despite my request to focus on the problem bit he did all the rads again, we noted how poorly it flowed out the external drain that has been there for 25 years +. He insisted it was clear despite the low flow rate when there was 2.5 bar at the boiler. After he went I used some 18gauge single strand enamelled copper wire I had, there was resistance from 30 cm in and some crud coming out, then at about 1.8 metres in it suddenly broke free and I had a full and free tube of water coming out the drain. The reason the fluid coming out was clear was because of the magnetite filter bed it travelled through.
There is a single radiator that still does not heat up when all the others are closed, that is the one adjacent to the drain. the pipes are under the floor here and plastic on this bit of the property.

Is there a way to get sufficient acid into this section by itself?
IMG_20231123_141451918.jpg

That came from about 1metre of 15mm pipe! Oh, and as it cleared most got swept above the bowl as so was not captured.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back