Pre paid gas not working after running out

Sponsored Links
Heres a pi
Can you post a phot of gas meter from a bit further back? It looks like an upso/opso setup, which may be the issue.

Here you go.

Attachments

• 20220104_202929.jpg
    20220104_202929.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Thanks
Reactions: CBW
What do you do to reset the boiler ,and exactly what happens after reset ?
Find your filling loop to top up boiler pressure

Just press the top left button is that right?

The green light flashes and the yellow goes on and off several times then the red light comes on and the error code comes up.

Sponsored Links
Your boiler isn't igniting because you either have no gas to it ,or there is an internal fault within the boiler ,if the latter it would be Quite a coincidence that you ran out of gas. How long have you lived in the property ?
Have you ran out of gas before, if so what have you done differently this time ?

Yes this is what I thought that it must be something simple. Ive only lived here about a year. When I first moved in I had the same issue with error F28 and F29. Tried everything and had to eventually call someone out. Guy took about 20 seconds in the boiler and it was working. No idea what he did. Figured it cant be anything too complicated.

How many times have you reset the boiler ? Press the reset button,and keep it depressed for 3 seconds. If it doesn't light ,try again . If still no joy ,time to call in the guy again !

Tried it loadsa times hoping it will decide to work again. Will try pressing for 3 seconds.
Unfortunately I cant afford to call anyone out right now so Im hoping I can sort it out nyself.

Tried it loadsa times hoping it will decide to work again. Will try pressing for 3 seconds.
Unfortunately I cant afford to call anyone out right now so Im hoping I can sort it out nyself.

If it is rented property, it will likely be your landlord's problem to sort it out..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back