Premier Elite 24W Tamper Jumper Disable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot find in the manual details about this.

If I put a jumper across the first 2 terminals, does this disable the anti tamper alarm and enable the panel to work as normal when the lid is removed?

Sponsored Links
Because I want to do various upgrades on the panel over the next few days.

I want to be able to set it when not at home, but don't want to keep connecting the battery and putting the cover on the panel.

In these circumstances it seems a good idea to clear the tamper fault caused by the lid being off the panel.

Sponsored Links
but don't want to keep connecting the battery and putting the cover on the panel.

That probably would have taken you less time that putting a message on here, but to answer your question a Premier Elite 24 board, there are pins, top center of the PCB marked as 'tamper disable' put a jumper over those

I want to be able to set it when not at home, but don't want to keep connecting the battery and putting the cover on the panel....................................
30secs or less to close the lid and to return to 'off', and leaving the battery connected and a proper working system, gee, your time must be precious.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back