Prepared for the snow!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After waking up today to find a layer of frost over the car, and hearing from a friend that we are in for another white Winter, I've already bought a snow shovel and some rock salt!

This year I will be ready for the snow - bring it on! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ha ha ha - yeah, it is a bit grim up north and the further north you go the more grim it gets!

Don't get me wrong, it's not "brass monkeys" just yet but I wont make the same mistake as the last 2 years and end up stuck on the driveway, digging the van out by hand :)

The North coped pretty well with the snow the past two years, if I remember rightly it was the South which ground to a halt!

Sponsored Links
The North coped pretty well with the snow the past two years, if I remember rightly it was the South which ground to a halt!

Well I got to work ok once I dug myself out but it did take 4 times as long to get there!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back