Price guide?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I’m looking for advice on the most suitable system i should install in my extended house which currently has a combi boiler.
We require a new boiler and 8 news rads to be installed into the extension.

Is it best to fit just another, larger combi or go for a megaflow type system? It is worth the extra ££?? or is there another option? There will be 5 rads left in the original house to integrate with.

total: 13 rads, 1 new boiler and possible megaflow type system

what are your thoughts?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
There are few basic questions such as flow rate and pressure that need to be answered and if those can be satisfied then an unvented system where you can still utilise your combination boiler would be a good choice

How many bathrooms do you have and how many people living there ,a local heating company should be your first port of call ,someone pehaps recommended by friends or collegues

In virtually every standard size house you can go for either a combi or a megaflo as long as the gas and water supply are adequate.
The only one who can tell you what the best option is, is the chap that will install it and has checked the technical side as well as your wants and needs.
We don't do price estimates here as the forum is for technical stuff only.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back