Pricing Domestic Electrical work

you ought to work for someone for a few more years and get some more knowledge and experience before attempting to work for yourself. you clearly have a lot more to learn.

Sponsored Links
When calculating how much to charge remember to include an amount to cover the annual premiums for the insurance policies for professional indemnity and public liability. Lots of mistakes made by beginners during un-supervised practise end up in expensive claims and / or legal bills when things go wrong.

Sponsored Links
And some I am about to compile. this does work on DOS

PROGRAM cashsort ;

USES
crt ;
VAR
QuitProgram : Boolean ;
OldTextMode : Integer ;
TempFile,StoreFile : Text ;
FileName,templine : String ;
SorterArray : Array[1..32,1..12,0..3,0..19] of Integer ;
{day month year subindex }

{ put the lines from the input file into a working file }
{ with a line number prefixing the data content }
PROCEDURE MoveToTempFile ;
Var
LineCount : Integer ;
lv : Byte ;
templine : String ;
countstr : String ;
Begin
LineCount := 0 ;
Assign(TempFile,'working.lst');
Rewrite(TempFile);
While NOT Eof(StoreFile) Do
Begin
Inc(LineCount);
Str(LineCount:4,countstr);
For lv:=1 To 4 Do If countstr[lv]=' 'Then countstr[lv]:='0' ;
ReadLn(StoreFile,templine);
templine := countstr+' '+templine ;
WriteLn(TempFile,templine);
End ;
Close(TempFile);
End ;

I use Turbo Pascal 7 for writing applications for PCs that are heavy on I/O such as several serial and parallel ports. They compile to .EXE files which are very compact and fast in operation.

It is old technology but it is well proven and almost bug free, the few bugs that remain are are known and can be worked round. And also I have built up a library of functions and procedures that reduce the work enormously.

Are you implying that the OP should use Turbo Pascal 7 to fix his problem?

What was that old saying?

If your busy when all else are slow your too cheap, or have no idea of costings!

ajwt2 - it's been nearly 2 years.

I expect that Tonyx has either sorted out a pricing scheme that works or has gone under.

Either way your post was pointless.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back