Prince Andrew settles US civil sex assault case

Same thing happened with Michael Jackson... a massive pay-off to the accuser.
I think was exhibit 'A' that did it. :eek:

upload_2022-2-15_18-53-28.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's just not fair. She wasn't in it for the money, she just wanted her day in court and be able to put the emotional and psychological stress behind her and now look what's gone and happened.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, hang on.

You suggest she was in it for the money, but as far as I can see, the money is going to charity.

Well, hang on.

You suggest she was in it for the money, but as far as I can see, the money is going to charity.
I think its an "undisclosed amount" going to charity.

but nevertheless there seems to be a lot of victim shaming going on about her -personally I think she was exploited but also she did some exploiting -but the way I see it, when people like Prince Andrew get involved with young women in such circumstances they are playing with fire and its their own fault if they get caught. Its always the women that are the real victims.

He knew she was after money, she knew she was after money, so the lawyers, who are after money, came up with the best plan to get as much money as quickly as possible.

The end.

Absolutely. The winners everytime and normally always the instigators. Of course they are there to uphold justice for their clients.

Sponsored Links
Back