Prince Charles

kendor said:
Richardp said:
kendor said:
hermes said:
You have to earn respect. He would be more likely to earn mine if he stopped spending my tax money on his living expenses
How do you come to this conclusion? You realise he doesn't get a penny from your tax except bar like all other companies that are run getting tax relief as he runs a company he would be entitled to that but to say he gets any handouts is wrong, he earns his income from the Duchy of Cornwall.
apart from stealing it from his tenants :evil: he gets millions of £s in grants, where do you think they come from?
2004 - 2005 show that grants total £2,381,000 plus all these land management scemes. this money dosnt just come out of thin air We pay it
The extent of CAP payments made to farmers in the UK in 2002-3 was revealed in data released under new Freedom of Information legislation.

Among the beneficiaries Prince Charles received nearly £135,000 for his Duchy of Cornwall estate and just over £90,000 for Home Farm, Highgrove.
yes but richard he doesn't exclusively get it so do other businesses, as a royal he receives NOTHING from the civil list.
well maybe we should have a whip round for him :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
hermes said:
You have to earn respect.

I disagree with that. So you don't respect people you don't know, say people in the supermarket?

Point taken. I suppose I should have said he would need to earn back my respect.

Back