Prince Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodd

I took my Girls to a play ground today that was had a pub attched to it. Killing two birds with one stone, another father had the same Idea.

He had an American accent I asked him where he come from.

Should I have done this or was I being Racist???

Prince Charles has been accused of being racist after asking a journalist the same thing.

Was I a racist ?? Was he a racist?

Or is the PC brigade just bored with nothing to do.

Sponsored Links
He had an American accent I asked him where he come from.
Should I have done this
If you wanted to know where he came from; it would seem the only way.

or was I being Racist???
Was he the same race as you?

Prince Charles has been accused of being racist after asking a journalist the same thing.
Was I a racist ?? Was he a racist?
Of course not.

Or is the PC brigade just bored with nothing to do.
Not bored, no. They often do not know what they are talking about and confuse different terms and circumstances.

Of course, he might have been gay, jewish, or something else so you may be all sorts of things in the PC brigades eyes.

Sponsored Links
I suppose, if your conversation is not the same thing, it is a different conversation.

Wouldn't you agree?

You look like a plumber.

If he actually did come from America, and you told him he didn't look like it, I expect he would have thought you were an ignorant tw@

Wouldn't you agree?

I have just looked up Charles' comment and apparently he said after learning she was from Manchester "Well you don't look like it".

He may have meant that she looked intelligent. We don't know.

However, he should know better - or perhaps he wants to be as offensive as his father; knowing he will get away with it.

I suppose, if your conversation is not the same thing, it is a different conversation.

Wouldn't you agree?

You look like a plumber.

If he actually did come from America, and you told him he didn't look like it, I expect he would have thought you were an ignorant tw@

Wouldn't you agree?

We can all look at someone and think he or she comes from here or there? can't we?

I met a Chinese girl in Indonesia I asked here where are you from. I was shocked when she said Sweden. Was I Racist???

I have just looked up Charles' comment and apparently he said after learning she was from Manchester "Well you don't look like it".

However, he should know better - or perhaps he wants to be as offensive as his father; knowing he will get away with it.

Well she is a very Intelligent Girl and has a very well spoken English accent. I don't know what he meant by it but it could have been what Part of England Scotland or Wales.

Yes but why on earth would you think that anyone contributing to this thread (apart from me) including the OP would report the full facts. That would not be proper trolling now would it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back