Just for Blightymam.

Hawl bawhied, I'm treating you the way you treated all plumbers on here by calling us abusive and racist from the off.
I've only became aware of you in the last few days and I will continue to treat you with the contempt you deserve (really should ignore you as you obviously get off on the attention).
So if that involves "abuse" as you call it. "Taking the mickey" we call it up here. And if you don't like it tough as I'm not going to stand by while you post absolute drivel about subjects you know nothing about.
Were you bullied at school? You sound as if you wouldn't last 10 minutes in the playground or pub.
I'll repeat what I've already said a few times.
Clearly, not all plumbers are abusive/racist.
There does seem, however to be an unusually high proportion of abusive/racist posters in GD forum, that are also plumbers.
Foxtrot Oscar, transam to name just the couple that immediately spring to mind.
Clearly, shambolic. Dan Robinson and few others are extremely abusive, as is evident in other threads.
I'd have to go and check to see if you also fit into the category of an abusive plumber.

I've also made it plain, in another thread, why I suspect that situation has been allowed to arise.

Edit: Oh well, here you go. Take as dim a view of it as you like:[/QUO
I'll repeat what I've already said a few times.
Clearly, not all plumbers are abusive/racist.
There does seem, however to be an unusually high proportion of abusive/racist posters in GD forum, that are also plumbers.
Foxtrot Oscar, transam to name just the couple that immediately spring to mind.
Clearly, shambolic. Dan Robinson and few others are extremely abusive, as is evident in other threads.
I'd have to go and check to see if you also fit into the category of an abusive plumber.

I've also made it plain, in another thread, why I suspect that situation has been allowed to arise.

Edit: Oh well, here you go. Take as dim a view of it as you like:

Sponsored Links
You sound as though you are absolute nails.....
Were you bullied at school? You sound as if you wouldn't last 10 minutes in the playground or pub.

I'd just sink in a rear naked choke or a guillotine.
Mibbee a cross collar an Ezekiel choke instead.
Night night sweetheart.
Ps I wasn't threatening at all. I was just pointing out that I in no way are peturbed by your nonsense as I'm used to big guys trying to remove parts of my body most nights and it doesn't upset me. So why should a pimple on the erse of a donkey annoy me.

Ps you wouldn't like to see me being abusive!
For fun I remove limbs from sockets and choke people until they are unconscious.
Imagine what I could do if I was annoyed?

Rock 'ard in fact.(y)

You sound as though you are absolute nails.....

Rock 'ard in fact.(y)
I'm not in the slightest. I'm just pointing out that you lot ( unsure if you yet another manifestation of the same deluded character) don't know what type of people you are trying to wind up.
I believe @Dan Robinson is about 6'7" and an ex rugby player.
We are all laughing and joking about you in the CC (our Wee secret club). Or are we?
I'm away back to my beer and sunbathing but I better watch in case anyone finds out I'm an islamophobe and a racist.
Although just spent 10 days in a Muslim island and now this week in Dubai I better watch out.
Ps yesterday I had someone try to remove my head from my shoulders and my foot from my leg.
We had a laugh and a joke about it after we left the gym ( it's called a martial art and sparring) it actually makes you a lot less aggressive in "real" life.

Sponsored Links
I'm not in the slightest. I'm just pointing out that you lot ( unsure if you yet another manifestation of the same deluded character) don't know what type of people you are trying to wind up.
I believe @Dan Robinson is about 6'7" and an ex rugby player.
We are all laughing and joking about you in the CC (our Wee secret club). Or are we?
I'm away back to my beer and sunbathing but I better watch in case anyone finds out I'm an islamophobe and a racist.
Although just spent 10 days in a Muslim island and now this week in Dubai I better watch out.
Ps yesterday I had someone try to remove my head from my shoulders and my foot from my leg.
We had a laugh and a joke about it after we left the gym ( it's called a martial art and sparring) it actually makes you a lot less aggressive in "real" life.
Deffo nails.

Back