Just for Blightymam.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That's normal for Himmy. I asked for proof that I had written a racist comment or view a fair few times and he never found any. He just likes making false accusations because he's a bit of a knob.

I have said many times, and I'll repeat it for you now.
I don't recall you making any explicit racist remarks.

But what you do is jump into any discussion about accusations of anyone being racist accusing me of accusing you of being a racist.

I repeat again, as far as I am aware you have not made a single explicit racist comment.

I haven't finished yet and I'll be back to discuss it further.

Sponsored Links

But what you do is jump into any discussion about accusations of anyone being racist accusing me of accusing you of being a racist.

I repeat again, as far as I am aware you have not made a single explicit racist comment.

Am I still a racist?

Well, knock me down with a feather. You've finally admitted it.
Yet you carried on calling me a racist, and many others without a shred of evidence. You've done it to Dan today. No evidence again.. and it shows you're being stupid.

What I do, and many a time have I mention this, is say that you calling people racists stops a discussion. It immediately gets folks backs up. This Himmy is a well-known fault if you wish to have a conversation and actually get somewhere. You seem to have so much trouble understanding this and you just carry on calling people racists. THEN you wonder why people are mean to you and have the audacity to get upset about it!

Be nicer to people, stop calling everyone a racist because you don't like em and you may, just may get what you want or at least be listened to. This is something learned in primary school, seems you missed out that day at class.

Sponsored Links
Well, knock me down with a feather. You've finally admitted it.
I have said on several occasions that you're not explicitly racist. No, I'm not about to go looking for proof to support that statements. There's more important issues to deal with just now.

What I have said, consistently and I'll repeat it now:
You declare yourself not to be a racist, yet you persistently attack anyone who challenges racist comments. (see below)
I keep coming back to this congruency.
You have to behave like you say you are.
It's not sufficient to declare you 're a Tory and then argue for the liberals. It's incongruent!
(Spell checker doesn't like it, nor incongruency!)

I have notably thanked you, on the one occasion, I believe when you 'outed' a phony racist video.

I've also mentioned about not letting your personal opinions cloud your judgement.

You persistently challenge my perception of what is racist. I'll repeat, I do occasionally show some of these comments to trustworthy people in commerce and industry and they are appalled and horrified at the abuse and racism in the comments.

I have said on several occasions that you're not explicitly racist. No, I'm not about to go looking for proof to support that statements. There's more important issues to deal with just now.
No, you have called me racist on several occasions. As well as suffering from Islamophobia. I asked for evidence then too and you just ignored the request, like you always do.

You've called Dan racist and a alienated a bunch of plumbers too by calling them racist too and that's just in the last couple of days.

I shall leave you to your world of make-believe and selective memory. Mods should delete this thread, it's utterly pointless.

No, you have called me racist on several occasions. As well as suffering from Islamophobia. I asked for evidence then too and you just ignored the request, like you always do.

You've called Dan racist and a alienated a bunch of plumbers too by calling them racist too and that's just in the last couple of days.

I shall leave you to your world of make-believe and selective memory. Mods should delete this thread, it's utterly pointless.

An attempt to make himself look good

A type of propaganda post :) (IMHO)

Himaginn said: this morning.
I see the GD forum is still being monopolised by abusive/racist plumbers.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/w...ible-explanation.466463/page-22#ixzz4KJqGNYgN
I hope you are not referring to me in the above comment as I will take a very dim view of it, that is certain.
I'll repeat what I've already said a few times.
Clearly, not all plumbers are abusive/racist.
There does seem, however to be an unusually high proportion of abusive/racist posters in GD forum, that are also plumbers.
Foxtrot Oscar, transam to name just the couple that immediately spring to mind.
Clearly, shambolic. Dan Robinson and few others are extremely abusive, as is evident in other threads.
I'd have to go and check to see if you also fit into the category of an abusive plumber.

I've also made it plain, in another thread, why I suspect that situation has been allowed to arise.

Edit: Oh well, here you go. Take as dim a view of it as you like:
I think him-again needs to seek Psychiatric help.

Please note; I have refrained from using the word "****", as yet.

Last edited:
I'd have to go and check to see if you also fit into the category of an abusive plumber.
Don't be long about it now, I await the outcome. Though I do seriously think you need help as I said before, as blightymam now has his own thread and I am under investigation (for daring to challenge you) and Foxtrot Oscar, shambolic. Dan Robinson have it seems have already been thrown into the cauldron.

Can I know the others please, you obviously have a list or was that a generalisation with no substance which you seem to be very good at portraying.

Don't be long about it now, I await the outcome. Though I do seriously think you need help as I said before, as blightymam now has his own thread and I am under investigation (for daring to challenge you) and Foxtrot Oscar, shambolic. Dan Robinson have it seems have already been thrown into the cauldron.

Can I know the others please, you obviously have a list or was that a generalisation with no substance which you seem to be very good at portraying.
I think it's just a hobby of his, to see how many times he can call people racist in one day! Other people take up gardening or stamp collecting.... :)

I think it's just a hobby of his, to see how many times he can call people racist in one day! Other people take up gardening or stamp collecting.... :)
And others try to trivialise abuse and racism.

Sponsored Links
Back