Prince Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
"well you don't look like you are from manchester"

"why's that?"

"because your mother didn't just screw £369million out of the public purse to do up her council house!"

Well if Charles said that.. then I can't defend him..

Sponsored Links
spoke.......looked.......
Gotcha. For a minute there I thought you were guessing the nationality of folk purely from how they looked. Your post is starting to make sense. I think we need to view this thread in terms of how a blind person would grasp someone's nationality rather than the confusing roundabout way that Bodd has portrayed it.

He did look American.
You meant to say after you had heard him speak.(y)

Charles was not one bit Racist (maybe Clumsy) I was not Racist
Then why try to facetiously and flippantly try to confuse the practice of racism.
Racism is an abhorrent bigotry, probably taught to children by bigoted parents. Why try to create a flippant attitude to it?

I am aware of your ability to be deceitful.

I can (deceitfully) state that I am not a Man City supporter, but when I boo if their opponents score, and cheer when Man City scores, my true feeling become apparent.
I would suggest that if you want to be considered as not racist, you start acting like it.
To know people of other nationalities does not prove that someone is not racist. You will be claiming next that because you eat curries, you cannot be racist. :rolleyes:

Gotcha. For a minute there I thought you were guessing the nationality of folk purely from how they looked. Your post is starting to make sense. I think we need to view this thread in terms of how a blind person would grasp someone's nationality rather than the confusing roundabout way that Bodd has portrayed it.

I sat in a Witherspoon a while back listening to a family group. First I thought they were talking with an American accent. They looked American to me. Then I thought no they are English. They then looked English.

Some people can look like say Irish or from Liverpool. Some Aussies hold there mouths to one side.

Sponsored Links
I took my Girls to a play ground today that was had a pub attched to it. Killing two birds with one stone, another father had the same Idea.

He had an American accent I asked him where he come from.

Should I have done this or was I being Racist???

Prince Charles has been accused of being racist after asking a journalist the same thing.

Was I a racist ?? Was he a racist?

Or is the PC brigade just bored with nothing to do.

I would have told him to **** off back where he came from to remove all doubt

Then why try to facetiously and flippantly try to confuse the practice of racism.
Racism is an abhorrent bigotry, probably taught to children by bigoted parents. Why try to create a flippant attitude to it?

I am aware of your ability to be deceitful.

I can (deceitfully) state that I am not a Man City supporter, but when I boo if their opponents score, and cheer when Man City scores, my true feeling become apparent.
I would suggest that if you want to be considered as not racist, you start acting like it.
To know people of other nationalities does not prove that someone is not racist. You will be claiming next that because you eat curries, you cannot be racist. :rolleyes:

You talk with false Tit... Thats because your are a Tit. You have no idea

If he had spoke with an English accent I would never have thought he looked American.
My Point is Charles was Talking a Girl who spoke with a well spoken English Accent with Indian looking background Who's mother was born in Guyana, at a Commonwealth summit. He knows his stuff, he was just making polite conversation, she just took advantage to make a scene.

Tart

If he had spoke with an English accent I would never have thought he looked American.
My Point is Charles was Talking a Girl who spoke with a well spoken English Accent with Indian looking background Who's mother was born in Guyana, at a Commonwealth summit. He knows his stuff, he was just making polite conversation, she just took advantage to make a scene.

Tart
Her not you

This is a strange thread :ROFLMAO:

What is it about?
It is about Bodd trying to trivialise racism.
By explaining that he knows some people, or his taxi driver, who are not the same nationality as himself, he is hoping to persuade the forum that he is not racist.

This is a strange thread :ROFLMAO:

What is it about?
It is about Bodd trying to trivialise racism.
By explaining that he knows some people, or his taxi driver, who are not the same nationality as himself, he is hoping to persuade the forum that he is not racist.

Then Wallatit come along talking tit. going round in circles. He reminds me of Jessica Tate

I tried explaing that I knew some foreign people and that I talk to Taxi Drivers and drink down the Pub with Americans Ive never met before and by the end of it I was singing the US national Anthem with my hand on my chest. Then this Slovakian guy turned up round my house tonight.

Then it it hit me I must be a Bigot

If I started off by saying I was a carpenter, then presented some false qualifications to "prove" that I was a carpenter.
Then presented a list of tools that I have in my toolbox, would you believe I was a carpenter?

Why do you feel the need to a) trivialise racism and b) convince the forum that you are not racist (by providing a list of people of other nationalities that you may have come into contact with)?
It is perverse!
Very much gasbag'ish.

Prince Charles has been accused of being racist after asking a journalist the same thing.

Was I a racist ?? Was he a racist?

I think Prince Philip outguns Prince Charles by a long chalk. Remember a particular incident in China (y)

Asking somebody where they are from isnt racist. Although a really stupid person might consider you are trivialising racism.

Asking somebody where they are from isnt racist.

I am pretty sure nobody has made that claim on this thread

Only some idiot like you would misrepresent what was said to try to denigrate the woman and people who criticise what Charles actually said (which is not the same as what you pretend he said)

Typical RWR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back