Prince Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like this....

[/QUOTE

How can you tell if he is a Native American or Native Canadian? Id say by the triangle symble above his forehead he is a Canadian Native.

Don't say I told you so....He was a maths Teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Don't worry. Liberal LWRs operate on a selective bigotry basis. Americans and Jews are fair game in their book. Usual lefty *hypocrisy.

(*Spelt correctly for Ellallah's benefit)

I think she has a big northern chip on her left shoulder. To look at her you would say she was Indian. Guyana has a big Indian influence so chances are her Mother was of an Indian background or her father.

So it was a fair question

Sponsored Links
It is not "racist" to inquire about someone's origin. It is often a normal conversational opener.
It is not racist to suggest their someone's appearance is contrary to the expected norm.

It is racist to then mistreat, or otherwise discriminate on the basis of the perceived difference. (Elfi, it is not about actual difference, it is about perceived difference that motivates racism!)

This silly thread started by Bodd is another example of someone trying to facetiously and flippantly confuse the definition or recognition of racism.
To facetiously and flippantly confuse the definition of racism, can be discerned as racism itself. The motive is the defining objective, why would anyone want to confuse the issue?

But Bodd is re-known for his deceitful approach to others' comments.

It is not "racist" to inquire about someone's origin. It is often a normal conversational opener.
It is not racist to suggest their someone's appearance is contrary to the expected norm.

It is racist to then mistreat, or otherwise discriminate on the basis of the perceived difference. (Elfi, it is not about actual difference, it is about perceived difference that motivates racism!)

This silly thread started by Bodd is another example of someone trying to facetiously and flippantly confuse the definition or recognition of racism.
To facetiously and flippantly confuse the definition of racism, can be discerned as racism itself. The motive is the defining objective, why would anyone want to confuse the issue?

But Bodd is re-known for his deceitful approach to others' comments.

Part of the news today was about Charles. I sat in a pub Garden talking to an American. My Taxi driver the other night was from Bangladesh. I Love over peoples culture I loved my traveling days, Im genially interested when I see someone different to the average Essex boy, I like to make conversation.

Charles was not one bit Racist (maybe Clumsy) I was not Racist but you are a Tit.

I think you meant he looked like a Yank. Americans look different.(y)

No I see Yank as a racist term.. he looked like an American.

But If he spoke with an Irish accent I might have thought he looked Irish

"well you don't look like you are from manchester"

"why's that?"

"because your mother didn't just screw £369million out of the public purse to do up her council house!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back