Prince Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only some idiot like you would misrepresent what was said to try to denigrate the woman and people who criticise what Charles actually said (which is not the same as what you pretend he said)

I was referring to the American, not the woman.

Its disgusting the way you, Noseall and WannabeDIY like to gang up against Bodd, who seems a thoroughly decent guy.

Typical RWR
No, its your typical narrowminded, bigoted attitude.

Sponsored Links

Its disgusting the way you, Noseall and WannabeDIY like to gang up against Bodd, who seems a thoroughly decent guy.

Id like to thank Notch for his Kind words..

Any one with a diffrent opinion to the Ketchup Girls is either stupid a bigot or Right wing.

Left wing deluded Fruit cakes.

God forbid JC ever gets. in

Prince Charles has been accused of being racist after asking a journalist the same thing.

Was I a racist ?? Was he a racist?

I think Prince Philip outguns Prince Charles by a long chalk. Remember a particular incident in China (y)

Asking somebody where they are from isnt racist. Although a really stupid person might consider you are trivialising racism.

Who did you say you "weren't talking about" lying notch?

Sponsored Links

yep it is what they are it is what they do , Noseall & way r bee :LOL: the dynamic duo :LOL::LOL:

Gotcha. For a minute there I thought you were guessing the nationality of folk purely from how they looked. Your post is starting to make sense. I think we need to view this thread in terms of how a blind person would grasp someone's nationality rather than the confusing roundabout way that Bodd has portrayed it.

You meant to say after you had heard him speak.(y)

Nosy
This fella walked up with a ten gallon hat on. Baseball glove holding a bud, chewing gum he says "howdy partner". My Guess was that he was American. But I thought it polite to ask rather than presume. But sure enough I was right he was from Chicago no lives hear with his American wife as a Maths teacher. All because he thinks this is a great country.
How nice is that shame some of you left wing trouble making fruit cakes don't feel the same about our beautiful country.

Last edited by a moderator:
This fella walked up with a ten gallon hat on. Baseball glove holding a bud, chewing gum he says "howdy partner"
Why didn't you say this in your opening post, i.e. the bloke was dressed like a Yank tourist? Why all the faffing about? Basically the bloke was advertising his origins. Good detective work by the way.(y)

shame some of you left wing trouble making fruit cakes don't feel the same about our beautiful country.
Eh? Name one person.

Last edited:
If he had spoke with an English accent I would never have thought he looked American
Why not?

Nosy
This fella walked up with a ten gallon hat on. Baseball glove holding a bud, chewing gum

Also....
No I said are you American. He did look American.

Seems Bodd either can't make up his mind or he is a liar like Transam and Notch. Typical RWR behaviour.​

Last edited:
Why not?

My point was from the beginning was she made a song and dance of a innocent question.

The only lefty who made a serious contribution and he does often in EFL.

The rest of you make a song and dance talking Jibber

My point was from the beginning was she made a song and dance of a innocent question.

Telling someone they don't look like they come from wherever they come from is not a question, and is very likely to cause offence.

I guess you have to try to cover up by denying the truth of the conversation.

This is a strange thread :ROFLMAO:

What is it about?

Id like to thank Notch for his Kind words..

The only lefty who made a serious contribution and he does often in EFL.
Maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was not a thread of Bodd's trying to trivialise racism, nor him trying to convince the forum that he is not racist, (why he should feel the need to do that is anyone's guess).
Maybe it was a thread for Bodd to make friends. :rolleyes:
(but why he should feel the need to do that is anyone's guess)

Telling someone they don't look like they come from wherever they come from is not a question, and is very likely to cause offence.
And/or demonstrates the inquirer's short-sighted mindset about how people should look.
Perhaps Prince Charles should travel around the UK a little more, and a little less around the Commonwealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back