Prince Harry

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So the ginger ninja is being excused duty in Iraq due to the unacceptable risk he and his comrades would face. What about the unacceptable risk all the other serving troops in Iraq face on a daily basis? How must the friends and families of those already killed and injured be feeling now? If they wanted to keep him out of harm's way maybe they should have signed him up for the Salvation Army. The sooner this bunch of freeloaders are done away with the better.

Sponsored Links
If he can't do the job he shouldn't have taken it on.

He only did a crash course on soldiering, like his Dad(reputedly)(dad that is) did a crash course on seamanship and gets all them medals like some Argentinian military general, and we pay for them lot to live the life of Reilly. :evil:

Sponsored Links
he was at sandhurst for a year, thats the normal time any junior officer is at sandhurst.

The troops in iraq face a high risk on a daily basis, however his presence would have put many others into a much higher risk of being in harms way. I can understand him wanting to go and the reasons why he should go, but many others would have been put at risk.

Thermo said:
he was at sandhurst for a year, thats the normal time any junior officer is at sandhurst.

The troops in iraq face a high risk on a daily basis, however his presence would have put many others into a much higher risk of being in harms way. I can understand him wanting to go and the reasons why he should go, but many others would have been put at risk.
In that case I withdraw my accusation that he is some sort of Bludger, I'm surprised they need such little training considering the responsibly they have for their soldiers lives.

training doesnt stop after the 1 year. If you saw what they had to do and go through you would realise how intense it is. Believe me they come out of there very switched on and very capable of of their job (in the main!) Thats why countrys from across the globe send people there

Richardp said:
and we pay for them lot to live the life of Reilly. :evil:

but richard, think of the great job the duchy does in cornwall and the isles of scillly!!!

Hold on a moment

I think the lad was bang up for going, but try and think of this

he is third in line to the throne, he WILL be a target.

just how many lives of proles like us would be at risk if he were to go???

I think this is the only option they could have taken and maybe, just maybe the powers that be may have saved a few lads lives by keeping him at home.

I am not a great lover of out german royal family (only there cos the only REAL queen we could have had was Catholic) in fact I think the are a bunch of parasitcial pretenders, but I must say That I think Harry is a decent lad who would have served if he had been allowed

I am done now

:)

hermes said:
Richardp said:
and we pay for them lot to live the life of Reilly. :evil:

but richard, think of the great job the duchy does in cornwall and the isles of scillly!!!
your on to me hermes, it was a cheap jibe at the royals for which I feel mightily ashamed
not

corgiman said:
Hold on a moment

I think the lad was bang up for going, but try and think of this

he is third in line to the throne, he WILL be a target.

OK, maybe not his fault, but, I still say, if he can't do the job, he shouldn't have taken it.

Then he can't do the job.

Imagine joining up as a bus driver, on the condition that you could drive buses, but not on the road. What use are you? As much use an an army officer that can't go into combat zones, or a sailor who can't go to sea.

there may be lots of other useful jobs you can be given round the depot, but you aren't able to do what you're there for.

Sponsored Links
Back