printed packing tape question

B

breezer

just looking for recomendations really.

i am having to send more and more parcels (not ebay) and was wondering about having tape made with say "breezer" printed on it.

my question is, does anyone use anything like this (your company name on the tape) and if so where from?

(i have been googling, found lots, but i wont want that many rolls (one site minimum order was 300 rolls, one on ebay 180 rolls min)

Sponsored Links
you could get an inking roller made with your name,logo and set it up to press onto the tape roll fitted to a tape dispenser it would rotate and ink the tape as it was pulled off the roll. Obviously it would have to be quick drying ink.

PS might even be able to fabricate something from an old John Bull printing set?

thanks but the tape needs to be white, a jb set will rub off and is too small.

I was once given a card that was obviously done with a jb printing set, i tried not to laugh

Another idea is attach this device above the tape reel

Inkjet Printer Head Kit

or buy a cheap printer and extract the print head.

the print would be controlled by the speed of the roll undoing utilising a microcontroller to control the print head

Sponsored Links
Thanks Tim.

I am sorted now, I emailed 8 companies, 4, the email address bounced, 3 replied, 1 yet to reply.

all very similar price

all will do a run of 36 rolls

so watch out for a package with "breezer" near you :LOL:

I had a salesman come to see me about plastic bags, he said ''I notice you have plain white plastic carrier bags, we could do them for you at the same price but with your name printed on the bag'' I thought of all the plastic bags you see in tree's and hedgerows and the thought that they could have my name printed on them filled me with horror! and anyway I'm looking into paper bags these days.

how very eco friendly of you..

though they need to be re-cycled and biodegradable.. or tough and re-useable..

just been to HMV and Virgin to buy some dvd's and a game.. both provided paper bags... must be a big thing right now..

Paper bags are much more bulky to transport.

Co-op carrier bags are degradable. Leave them outside in the rain, in the soil for a few days and they will have degraded quite rapidly.
Although they degrade they still have to be remade so are not really friendly to the environment, although much better than the others floating around all over the place.

A good idea seems to be those robust shopping bags the superstores are doing as they cost a little people tend to look after them and there is no need for plastic ones anymore, the stores should do their bit by phasing out the plastic ones and forcing customers to use proper bags in future.

Sponsored Links
Back