Prison inmates 'threw faeces from cells'

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Common practise I'm afraid. Lock a person up at 7pm and don't let him out for 12 hours and what's going to happen.
How would you like to have a No2 in a potty in the same wee room as yourself all night, stinking the place out, or would you chuck it out the window for the sshhiitt bomber to collect in the morning?

How would you like to have a No2 in a potty in the same wee room as yourself all night, stinking the place out

Well I wouldn't do anything to get myself locked up in the first place :rolleyes:

Maybe they should get tupperware, so they can lock the smells in?

The solution to this problem probably requires investment, but in these hard times where's the money coming from???

If the hard working taxpayer can endure some hardship to 'get us out of recession' I'm sure the thieves, rapists and violent scumbags can :evil:

Some of the people in those places are on remand and will be found not guilty. They don't fit the description you've given, should they be forced to sshhiitt in a potty too?

I notice this prison is only used for foreign nationals convicted if crimes in this country.
The answer?? Send them back to their own countries to spend their sentences in conditions which could be a lot, lot worse than they have here.

This prison now only holds foreign inmates so what else do you expect
they live like scum bags where ever you put foreigners.
it was never a problem prison when it was all female inmates.

It's a ridiculous situation that these people should be in a British prison in the first place.

If a foreign national is convicted of a crime, they should incur immediate deportation. Dragged by the heels all the way to the plane. Simple as that.

Why the F*ck should the British taxpayer have to pay for their keep.
If they can't behave ........ F*ck 'em off out of it.

Complete and utter madness. :rolleyes:

The problem is by sending this people back to the land of their origin, does not always guarantee they will serve there full sentence or even stay incarcerated.
And they will be back on the next plane, boat, lorry back here.

Sponsored Links
Back