Prison inmates 'threw faeces from cells'

The problem is by sending this people back to the land of their origin, does not always guarantee they will serve there full sentence or even stay incarcerated.
And they will be back on the next plane, boat, lorry back here.

True - just look at that Lockerbie bomber they released in 2009. He was on the verge of death, but is still going strong in 2011.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"Bullwood Hall continued to suffer from frail night sanitation arrangements, which resulted in the degrading spectacle of grown men being issued with potties and led some to throw human waste out of windows," stated Mr Hardwick.

He added that accommodation was otherwise satisfactory and staff-prisoner relationships were positive.
The accommodation is 'satisfactory'. That's too good for them!

As to the shyte being thrown from the windows..... there's a VERY simple solution, BLOCK UP THE WINDOWS.

When we worked on a University job, the students used to throw their thesis out of the windows.

You did not want to be hit by one of those :eek:

The problem is by sending this people back to the land of their origin, does not always guarantee they will serve there full sentence or even stay incarcerated.
And they will be back on the next plane, boat, lorry back here.

Fair point, but I think I'd still prefer the "no guarantee" of their punishment in their homeland, and a possibility of their return to these shores.............as opposed to a complete guarantee of the British taxpayer paying for them in British jails.

Bearing in mind the many foreign nationals, charged and bailed for crimes, and inevitably 'disappear' and never turn up to court to be convicted in the first place. :rolleyes:

Nope ....... F*ck 'em.

What really get's my goat though , is these foreign nationals incarcerated in our country, who, at the end of their sentences, immediately appeal to the European Court of Human Rights, claiming that it's unsafe for them to go back to their country of origin.(usually because they now have a pet to care for) The court then upholds their appeal and we are lumbered with them, until they die.

I need to go to france?, jump in a waggon to england, get caught on purpose,blag 5 grand to go back,sneak off, like they do then go home.

I remember America announcing after 911 that they would bomb ANY country that harboured terrorists. As we seem to harbour most of them we should be under attack fairly soon.

Sponsored Links
Back