Priti Good cover up

these are people who may be dealing with Putin Trump China .... If they really are being bullied then do we not need more robust individuals in these rolls?

I am all against bullying but some rolls are just not suited to those susceptible to being bullied.

Lol you really have no idea. Might as well get some lads from the local on a Sunday to deal with Putin lot.

Where do you work? Do you manage people and swear at them, belittle them all day?

Or you a tradesman and is it ok for me to swear and deman you when you are working for me?

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel thinking that abuse makes you tougher - in that case there is no such thing as domestic abuse - the men were just toughening up their partners.

Seriously.

Sponsored Links
Context, it's all about context.
Example for the owners of small brains: saying fack off to someone is bullying, rude and inappropriate...
Mate in the pub walks in, barman asks what can i get you, mineral water?
Mate says : fack off!
Not rude, not bullying, not inappropriate.

Brother about to take holy communion.
Priest says: "the body of Christ"
Brother: "fack off"
This IS well inappropriate, rude and surely intimidating and bullying towards the priest.

Hope the concept is clear now.

Example for the owners of small brains: saying fack off to someone is bullying, rude and inappropriate...

This IS well inappropriate, rude and surely intimidating and bullying towards the priest.

Do you have a point?

I mean, you're wrong, telling someone to **** off isn't bullying, it's being rude. Continue it over a period of time and it might qualify.

Whatever your concept is, it is not clear.

Suggest you learn what bullying means.

You are "off beam" shall we say. (y)

Sponsored Links
You see, i don't mind bullies like you (called trolls online i believe).
I've broken a fair mount of their bones in my days and wouldn't back up now, even if younger and fitter than me.
Not once any of the bullies like you got up to get some more and their threats to sort me out at later date never materialised.
Since school i've learnt that you bullies need to be punched hard, so you can go to your next victim who hopefully will not react to your stupidity.
Then, as you were getting punched and kicked on a daily basis, you discovered the internet, paradise for bullies, a place where nobody can really sort your bad manners and bullism.
Nobody to slap or punch you unconscious, true heaven.

A life well lived Sir galaxy or whatever you call yourself, be proud, be very proud.

You see, i don't mind bullies like you (called trolls online i believe).
I've broken a fair mount of their bones in my days and wouldn't back up now, even if younger and fitter than me.
Not once any of the bullies like you got up to get some more and their threats to sort me out at later date never materialised.
Since school i've learnt that you bullies need to be punched hard, so you can go to your next victim who hopefully will not react to your stupidity.
Then, as you were getting punched and kicked on a daily basis, you discovered the internet, paradise for bullies, a place where nobody can really sort your bad manners and bullism.
Nobody to slap or punch you unconscious, true heaven.

A life well lived Sir galaxy or whatever you call yourself, be proud, be very proud.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're projecting now.

I will get you a dictionary for christmas. :mrgreen:

Then, as you were getting punched and kicked on a daily basis..
A beautiful example of traditional physical bullying.(n)

Sponsored Links
Back