Well done me!

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
https://twitter.com/i/status/1254164021651083266

Priti Patel brags about ‘shoplifting being down’ during lockdown

Priti Patel became a target of ridicule this weekend after she bragged about shoplifting being down during lockdown.

The Home Secretary grabbed onto a morsel of good news as she tried to buff up the government’s public perception amid falling approval ratings.

comments include:

Absolutely outstanding. A government that won’t accept that lowering police numbers affects crime levels but will brag about shoplifting being lower during a time where there aren’t actually any shops to lift. pic.twitter.com/GCMxD5e196

Re. Priti Patel bragging about the drop in shoplifting; I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say there’s probably also been a bit of a dip in car crashes, accidental drownings and people tripping over uneven paving stones.
Call it a hunch.

Priti Patel said shoplifting is down from last year.
Incredible news, also dodo poaching has been eliminated & the illegal selling of dial up modems has been stopped.
Congratulations to the Tories for these magnificent achievements

Shoplifting is down, announces the Home Secretary of a locked down country. I'm sooo bored of having to choose weapons grade stupidity or dead cats designed to get us talking about something other than the government's incompetence. On this occasion, I lean toward the latter.

Sponsored Links
Did she tell any lie's? good to see a politician tell the truth.
Do you get your news by carrier pigeon.

Nasty party b ullshit bucking the trend though and still on the increase!

Sponsored Links
https://twitter.com/i/status/1254164021651083266

Priti Patel brags about ‘shoplifting being down’ during lockdown

Priti Patel became a target of ridicule this weekend after she bragged about shoplifting being down during lockdown.

The Home Secretary grabbed onto a morsel of good news as she tried to buff up the government’s public perception amid falling approval ratings.

comments include:

Absolutely outstanding. A government that won’t accept that lowering police numbers affects crime levels but will brag about shoplifting being lower during a time where there aren’t actually any shops to lift. pic.twitter.com/GCMxD5e196

Re. Priti Patel bragging about the drop in shoplifting; I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say there’s probably also been a bit of a dip in car crashes, accidental drownings and people tripping over uneven paving stones.
Call it a hunch.

Priti Patel said shoplifting is down from last year.
Incredible news, also dodo poaching has been eliminated & the illegal selling of dial up modems has been stopped.
Congratulations to the Tories for these magnificent achievements

Shoplifting is down, announces the Home Secretary of a locked down country. I'm sooo bored of having to choose weapons grade stupidity or dead cats designed to get us talking about something other than the government's incompetence. On this occasion, I lean toward the latter.
Significant enough for you to make a big deal of it Jonnyboy with your huge wooden spoon.

People texting to R5L today, saying that local barbers were still open for business, and were packed.

That , and interviewed a hairdresser saying that clients were calling her, offering no - questions - asked cash to sort out their roots and such.
What with this, trout pouts, slug eyebrows, and the like, what hope is there?

What with this, trout pouts, slug eyebrows, and the like, what hope is there?
None.And covered in tats,,,enlarged buttocks,,,,fek knows what next..oh yes,,,the particularly revolting looking pierced nose, lip and eyebrow combo.

Don't be silly. It's not stirring. If you say stupid sh!te, expect to be called out for it.
Stupid INSIGNIFICANT bolox was the point Jonnyboy was making....but then proceeded to make a BIG Deal of it? Comprehend? Probably not.40watt

Sensitive snowflake BHS-DP is rather precious about his Tory Brexers. He gets upset when we criticise them.

Take no notice of the BHS and keep up the criticism.(y)

She can't count and she doesn't understand correlation. 40W? Gotta be less than that!

Sensitive snowflake BHS-DP is rather precious about his Tory Brexers. He gets upset when we criticise them.

Take no notice of the BHS and keep up the criticism.(y)
Lol...sad you have to stick up for your super sensitive chums...oh the irony!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back