Prissy Patel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Dunno tbh I. Might take a slurp. Of her bath water :LOL:

Kim Bassinger won that accolade in some vote years ago

Sponsored Links
What lies? Do you have proof he is trying to do right against wrong? Nothing to do with people having it too easy too long and not complying?
Maybe hes not used to a woman with Asian origins telling him what to do?

What a complete twit you are.

Just because your a right wing brexit supporter you think Patel must be right and those nasty bueaurocrats must be wrong.
No doubt you think they thwarted brexit.

Its just more tribal nonsense.

He obviously wouldnt be taking it to court if he didnt have the evidence.

ust because your a right wing brexit supporter you think Patel must be right and those nasty bueaurocrats must be wrong.

He briefed against the Govt and leaked it to the press, right or left, that's not how the civil service should behave, it's wrong.

He's a greedy bastard public sector worker trying to up his already ridiculous pension pot.

He briefed against the Govt and leaked it to the press, right or left, that's not how the civil service should behave, it's wrong

These are different times, new rules apply

Elliott, Cummings and Johnson are creating an autocracy, people who care about democracyvare making a stand.

Hopefully no deal will be such a train wreck it will make the brainwashed realise the truth.

What a complete twit you are.

Just because your a right wing brexit supporter you think Patel must be right and those nasty bueaurocrats must be wrong.

Its just more tribal nonsense.

A twit.. :LOL:

'Your' a Twit too! Have some of that..

Happy to see the evidence and happy to see Mrs Patel get it if shes wrong? Not on anyones side left or right..and especially not your simpleton view of the world that everyone is easily surmised with a few simpleton words.

Bless your twisted underpants.

Happy to see the evidence and happy to see Mrs Patel get it if shes wrong? Not on anyones side left or right..and especially not your simpleton view of the world that everyone is easily surmised with a few simpleton words

I'm am sorry you are upset because I've called your simplistic tribal opinions; simplistic :ROFLMAO:

Oh look here we are, an example of you having reached a conclusion without any evidence:
"Nothing to do with people having it too easy too long and not complying?
Maybe hes not used to a woman with Asian origins telling him what to do?"

go on show me some evidence he is misogynistic and or racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back